Friday, June 21, 2013.
- 10:00am:Symposium on Security Challenges in the Gulf of Guinea.
Saturday, June 22, 2013.
- 10:00am:Foreign Affairs Ministers’ Meeting;
- 8:00pm:Reception offered by Cameroon’s Minister of External Relations.
Sunday, June 23, 2013.
- Arrival and welcoming of Heads of State and delegations.
Monday, June 24, 2013.
- 10:00am – 12noon:Solemn Inaugural ceremony at the Yaoundé Conference Centre;
- 12noon – 3:00pm:Free lunch;
- 3:00pm – 6:00pm:Closed-door meetings of Heads of State;
- 8:00pm:Reception offered at the Unity Palace by the President of the Republic, H.E Paul BIYA and First Lady, Chantal BIYA.
Tuesday, June 25, 2013. Morning
- 10:00am:Heads of State workshops and closed-door meetings resume.
- 1:00pm: Joint press conference :
- Economic Community of Central African States (ECCAS)
- Economic Community Of West African States (ECOWAS);
- Gulf of Guinea Commission (GGC).
Afternoon:Departure of Heads of State and delegations.
NB: The Symposium on Security Challenges in the Gulf of Guinea and Foreign Affairs Ministers’ Meeting unfolds at the Ministry of External Relations (MINREX), Cameroon. - See more at: http://www.golfedeguinee2013.cm